Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Im baaaack! Let me catch up and explain!!

Whats good? Naah fa real whats good!!!!! lol I kno i havent been keep dis site up ta date, but I been reeeaaal busy workin on numerous mixtapes. Hip Hop N.E.W.S. will be the first official mixtape comin from ya boi Z.O.! Photobucket

For those of ya who dont understand the concept of this mixtape already, this will be the first time i actually explain it! Hip Hop N.E.W.S. has a variety of artist featured on this project who all represent HIP HOP! Now whatever your meaning of Hip Hop is, this mixtape will definitely define most if not all those meanings... I love Hip Hop2

Now the biggest question would probably be.. "Whats the N.E.W.S. stand for???" This how we bridge the gap! Rather youre from the N-orth E-ast W-est or S-outh we all rep the Hip Hop game, jus in our own way.... you listening to a dude that was raised in the Eastcoast but grew up on a variety of rap artists in and outside of my region....

and being that i currently reside in Houston, i have a bigger respect for the South than i thought i ever would R.I.P.Pimp C. R.I.P. Pimp C

I have alot of friends on da westcoast that make good music as well...Shout out to Cali and Arizona... R.I.P. Mac Dre.....R.I.P. Mac Dre

My niggas in Detroit stay spittin that heat R.I.P. J Dilla.... R.I.P. J Dilla


Now that ya kno whats goin on wit dis shyt..... be on da look out for Hip Hop N.E.W.S.!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!

No comments: